None have appeared so far.
Presumably they have the same uses as their artificial counterparts, as they share the same weaknesses
- Magic Resistant: Most magic curses and hexes will simply glance off of a Bane
- Supernatural Strength: It is noted to have a level of above average strength.
- Supernatural Durability: The body is stronger than ordinary.
- Conversion: By biting victims it can make them into a creature like itself.
- Natural Energies: Natural energies can be used as a conduit to allow the life energy to escape the dead prison. These include:
- Green Wood
- Fresh Bone
- Lighting Strikes
- Running Water (Natural Source)
- A spike of crystal
- A stalagmite with a history of attachment to the ground