|Chapter||Histories 3 (Mentioned)|
His physical appearance has yet to be shown.
Jeremy Meath described him as a god of madmen, a protector of those who do not belong to society. His favor is shown to waver depending on his mood and those that raise them.
- Creation of Life: Can create Others in his image, such as Nymphs, Satyrs, Bacchae, and Maenads.
- Empowerment: He can empower those he deems worthy with strength enough to match a Sphinx in combat.
- Fertility: He can influence fertility in others, as well as determining the gender of the unborn child.
- Endless Supplies: He can provide an endless supply of goods that fall into his scope, such as beer, as well as keeping certain herbs burning, like a joint.
- Barrier Destruction: Can destroy barriers meant to keep others out using heavy protections.
- Intoxication: Can induce intoxication upon others, or rendering them in an insate state.
- Dionysus is the first known God in the story.